











A bunch of small black ants decided to conduct a raid on our small back balcony-garden the other day, carrying off many of the small garden cockroaches that live in the dirt. Probably just as well, seeing as they seem to be a bit too successful: we have the fattest geckos I've ever seen anywhere, thanks to the sheer glut of garden roaches; the roaches themselves will devour anything from cat poo (which I had previously thought was indestructible) to citrus peel, onion and garlic -things that the experts say you shouldn't put in your compost for fear of scaring off the worms and bugs that consume the organic matter.
5 comments:
I love the one of the leg being taken away. Great photos.
Yeah that last ones extra excellent - you can see the union-rep ant sitting on his arse just watching the others do the work in that one.
Dismembered body parts, ants crawling over naked corpses... how sadistic are these pics!
It's no different to a bunch of humans walking out of KFC with a bucket of chicken pieces, I reckon :D
It reminds me of the tramp's body covered in ants from Germany's most disturbing home videos
(SNL, Mike Myers)
Post a Comment