
Not quite what you were looking for? I should hope so...
I once posted on some funny stuff that came up when my Firefox add-on autocompleted my attempt at a search for tips on making a boring presentation interesting. This add-on self-censors: for example, type in 'anal' and the autocomplete won't work, not even for potential results discussing 'analysis' of anything. 'Sex' and 'porn' are similarly censored, as probably are numerous other words that encourage sexual corruption and vice in anyone who gazes upon them.
Today I used google to search for some information relating to barley. As you might expect, 'Barley' was the number 1 result for the autocomplete. The number 2 result was 'barley legal'.
I tested the autocomplete's capacity for censorship on the words 'barely legal' and came up with nothing (although after typing in 'barely', the autocomplete suggestions included 'barely 18' and 'barely leagal', meaning they haven't covered all their bases when it comes to stemming the tide of internet filth).
What I'm hoping for is that one day the image I've used for this post will become the number one Google image result for 'barley legal' and give a nasty surprise for the suckers trawling for images who are so preoccupied they don't realise they've made a typo. Muahahaha! I predict that it would be the visual equivalent of Harrangueman's 'stroke killers'. Indeed, if it were not, I would worry for the sanity of the person viewing it. And the security of barley silos everywhere.
5 comments:
When trawling for porn on the internet there is nothing quite like accidently catching a glimpse of stuff that is for you a turn off. For example, I'm a huge hetro and the gay stuff - does nothing for me in the pants area. And then you see it and it's kind of 'man, I didn't want to see that!'
And what's the deal with she males? That's just odd whichever way you swing.
DISCLAIMER; Harrangueman is a proud supporter of gay, bisexual, and transexual rights. But it doesn't mean he digs on seeing it porn style on his computer.
So... you reckon 'Barley Legal' is a surefire stroke-killer for someone hunting for pictures of naked 18 year olds?
Absolutely. Nothing like pulses or legumes to throw you off your penile stride.
blah blah, way to completely waste time on the most gooney topic of the century.
burn ha ha...........two years later I hope you see this you dickmunch.
Post a Comment