Sunday, January 20, 2008

Married!

And exhausted. We'll post more photos later. These are a couple of photos that were snapped by various people using our camera.


11 comments:

Michelle said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

You both look fantastic. I'm so glad the weather held out for you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Mikey_Capital said...

Awesome stuff lads. You both looked great!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Patrick said...

Congrats you guys, you both look lovely, and - contrary to your prediction - I see that the sun did make an appearance. :)

Jacob said...

Congratulations, guys! I know you said that you've already been married for ages, but wasn't it excellent anyhow?

From the lion's mouth said...

You both look wonderful, and more importantly, really happy!

I hope it went beautifully, and I'm sure you'll have a wonderful rest of your lives together.

Sarah said...

Thanks very much everyone :) We did have a great time and everything went smoothly apart from me getting all teary while Gam was saying his vows... he'll never let me live that down!

Lisa said...

Nice taste. Not overdone or too prissy like too many weddings!!

Congratulations. And that is a really nice dress -- you look great!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations! You both look fantastic and that dress...is...GORGEOUS!

surfercam said...

WHAT!
WOW!
You got married on the weekend!
CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!
WELL DONE!