Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A fool and his money



Oh New York Times Style section how I love thee! How thou dost brighten my day with tales of stupid rich people. Gold face cream? Only $580 an ounce, you say? A veritable bargain, friend! Give me two! But wait! I once saw a documentary on the television... Goldfinger, I believe it was called... A girl died. Are you sure this magical gold face cream is safe? Fiction, you say? Not a documentary? Thank heavens for that. Two tubs, then...

2 comments:

cosmicjester said...

Have you ever seen arrested development? One of the characters Lindsay is a spoilt trust fund girl who has never worked a day in her life and wants to buy diamond cream. Sounded too silly to be true, I guess I was wrong.

Sarah said...

Gold cream, platinum cream... I'm pretty sure I once read something in the Style section about a cream with rubies... if there is not yet a diamond cream then it's only a matter of time...