
Prompted by Mikey's comment in my thread on Barnaby Joyce's war on servo porn, I decided to check on how Barley Legal was doing in her quest for domination of the Google image search.
Not great, as it turned out. Unless you consider the fact that I've never been able to find her on a Google image search and she's now on the top row of page #2! Yay!
I'm just a little bit pissed off that some usurper has come along with their own 'Barley Legal'- albeit with a slightly different tilt- and made it onto the #1 page:

I don't know if I've ever pointed out the two comments that appeared earlier this year in the original Barley Legal post. I suspect they were from the same person, but from the tone of their (anonymous) author I get the distinct impression that Barley Legal is a confirmed stroke-killer. 'Burn' indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment