Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Playboy: joke of the month

Two elderly men were talking about their sex lives. One told the other, " I had sex with a 30-year-old three times last night."

"Wow." said his friend, "You must be using that Viagra."

"No," the man said. "I know a little secret: wheat bread. Eat lots of it and you can have sex for hours."

So the second man ran to the nearest supermarket and grabbed six loaves of wheat bread. At the checkout counter the cashier said "That's a lot of bread. It will probably get hard before you're done eating it all."

"Well I'll be damned," the old man said. "Does everyone know about this but me?"

2 comments:

Mikey_Capital said...

(Groans)

My favourite Playboy funny was a cartoon.

It had a woman wearing a 'thank you for not smoking' badge in her workplace. She was looking shocked. Because opposite her, was a grumpy looking dude with cigar, a moustache, in a fedora, wearing a 'go f_ck yourself' badge.

Sarah said...

Ouch... 'go f_ck yourself and die of lung cancer caused by an unsafe workplace'?