I stopped reading Heckler soon after it was introduced because it's usually written by people who want to be published for the sake of being published, but I found yesterday's one by Charles Purcell a nice little read.
And on an almost unrelated note- has anyone else ever typed 'slave' into a Google image search with safe search off? Sorry to any sensitive types who might happen to be reading... I couldn't resist the pictures...


5 comments:
You just like the naughty pictures.
They're part of my legitimate political commentary. I disclaim any ulterior motive for posting naughty pictures :P
They are exciting piccies. And I am glad that I do not blog at work. Shit like that can get me in trouble.
I got published in Heckler once :(
They changed words in it. Phillistines.
Shame, I probably missed yours because I was all jaded from reading the crappy ones! Maybe you could post it on your blog for me? :)
Nah, can't do that. It would identify me. I have to remain mysterious (throws down ninja flash bomb). It wasn't any good anyway...
Post a Comment