
I let Quaddro go yesterday. I had hoped he would make a meal of the grasshopper in his container prior to leaving so he could get his strength up after his moult, but he didn't show any interest, so I opened the container and left it in the garden so he could leave. Got a nice close-up of his new legs, though. Now we just have to hope that the geckos don't bite them all off again!
4 comments:
Wow Hayden, could you get a life? I've got something to say about the whole Burke crapheap but sure as hell not in the comments section of a completely unrelated post!
ha!!!!!!!
I should really try and get my own Quaddro (great name!) instead of killing all the spiders that come into my house.
I just hate huntmans! it all stems back to me living in Tweed Heads when i was about 5 years old and a huge huntsman falling off the roof and landing in the bath with me.
TRAUMATISED...
you should get shirts made: Vote for Quaddro.
I had to go back and find the beginning story about quaddro to catch up:) Glad you nursed him back to health - now he can catch your grasshoppers
Go Quaddro go!
In my house, I would be sent to kill Quaddro.
Thewife does not like spiders.
Post a Comment