
When I switched from drinking delicious full-cream unhomogenised organic dairy milk to soy milk it felt like I was torturing myself. I'm still not a convert to soy, I just drink it because regular milk made my acne worse.
But- I do have to admit that since switching from So Good to Vitasoy a while back I have actually started to enjoy the taste of my morning coffee again... if you shake the container it gets nice and foamy. It's nowhere near as nice as milk, but it's a lot nicer than So Good, which makes my coffee taste like mud.
The price is much better too- $1.99 per lire as opposed to $2.45 per litre for So Good. No contest!
5 comments:
Do you know, by any chance, where Vitasoy get their soy beans from? Are they GMO? Are So Good's for that matter (I don't think so but I'm not sure).
I prefer So Good cause it's more watery, but I can imagine Vitasoy would eb good for coffee, I think it's good for milkshakes too. :)
Ooh, you know, I think Vitasoy uses Australian beans, while So Good doesn't tell you where their beans are from... I'm just going to check...
-Yep, Vitasoy uses non-GM Australian-grown soybeans... another reason I like them better!
I don't think they're an Australian company though, but the fact they use Australian beans is comforting given that it's hard to trust beans grown in the US or Brazil, which is probably where So Good's come from.
Soy milk-drinking friend of mine swears by 'Bonsoy'. Even takes it over to people's houses with her.
I've never heard of 'Bonsoy'... any idea where it's available?
I've seen it in Safeway in Melbourne but that's no good to you in Vegas.
Post a Comment