Sunday, March 04, 2007
The man with a vagina...
Yesterday evening Gam and I went to our friends' place to practice football and have some dinner and drinks. Sam, the opera student who until recently worked in a porn store, was there again, and at some point mentioned something in his store (either a DVD or a poster or something, I can't remember) that featured "a man with a vagina". Immediately I replied with "Oh, I know- Buck Angel!". Everyone just kind of stopped what they were doing and looked at me, wondering just how much porn I watch to be able to know about the one dude in the industry who happens to be a pre-op female-to-male transexual. I'm not quite sure they believed me when I said I knew who the guy was because only a couple of days ago I happened to see a picture of him on a blog called Oink Grrr... and was so fascinated I decided to read his Wikipedia entry.
I think they're convinced I'm some sort of filthy porn-hound!
Labels:
entertainment,
life,
sex
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
"I think they're convinced I'm some sort of filthy porn-hound!"
yes you are!
If I am, it's all your doing! Besides, I would watch a Buck Angel video just to see how it all works... you've got to admit it's pretty fascinating...
I love the term transman.
It's pretty cool... but not as cool as the whole physical transformation thing. That's amazing.
Buck Angel is way hot. More people should know about him.
Gosh and he was an Elite Model prior to the transition. Fascinanting, besides hot!!
Oh, goodie. I'm not the only straight woman who thinks he's hot!
And that's what I always say: if you're good-looking, you'll always be so, no matter what. Look at him, hot as a woman and hot as a man... lucky. ):
Post a Comment