'Lenny' made a comment in my slug post, so I decided to check out his blog. Turns out it's an utter crack-up, and if he keeps at it it's going in my blogroll. Anyone with a cat will love it :)
Update: his owner's blog isn't half entertaining either. I particularly liked this post:
Disgusting Mythbusters
Everyone knows the show 'mythbusters' - well I want to see them cracking myths that matter. Disgusting shit. What do I care if you can burn a boat with a mirror?? I want the following tested out:
PERIOD LEAKAGE - the myth they tell us girls, is that you only seep out a couple of teaspoons worth.. pffffffft.. yeah right, clearly a man came up with that theory, it feels like a litre. I think this should be tested by a chick with her rags sitting on a bucket for a week and measuring the amount exactly.
JIZZED TO THE ROOF - I have heard the phrase "jizzed to the roof" many times, is it possible though? I reckon if you had about 200 guys jizz on you, and layed really still you might stick to the ground? wheather or not you would stick there when upside down is another story... a myth that defintiely needs rectifying.
PROTEIN FACIAL - they say, that sperm is really good for the face because it is full of protein and living entities. Men just say that so they can feel like pornstars when they come all over your tits. This theory needs proof, 4 girls, all different ages, getting jizzed on everynight for a week. If this works, bye bye Olay Regenerist, I've got my own sack of nightcreme with a lifetime supply sleeping in the bed next to me.

5 comments:
I am so very very very glad I did not check this post from work :)
What, people aren't allowed to talk periods at work? :P
Yay that is hilarious!! I so agree with the first myth up for testing.
I love Lenny's blog. He's so gorgeous. I wanna cat again!
I got distracted going and looking at Lenny's blog and lenny's owner's blog and forgot to comment here...
Post a Comment