Tuesday, February 26, 2008
ACMA spanks SBS
When we read about SBS getting a rap from ACMA for breaching broadcasting guidelines by screening one of its 10pm adult-oriented documentaries that turned out to be 'too adult', the response from Gam and I was "How did we miss it?" and "Can we download it?". SBS has promised not to screen it again, dammit.
What I'd like to know is who the hell sits up and switches on SBS at 10pm on Friday night and then complains about the content being of an adult nature? I bet the lone complainant sat through the whole thing, too... just to make sure their complaint was thoroughly researched, of course.
Labels:
entertainment,
media,
sex
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I intended to watch the show but totally forgot. Am kicking myself now...
planning making a list and visiting bunnings were you?
Ah! Funny!
hey! there you are! lol
Heh heh. Although I am quite partial to a visit to Bunnings...
Post a Comment