
We've had so much rain that I've had to bring Keith Richards inside- our little balcony garden is a sodden mess. Poor little bugger was damp and filthy and in sore need of a bath, but I didn't have the heart to stick him in a bath right after rescuing him from the rain... he must be a bit stressed, too, as he's been giving himself 'haircuts'- he now has short hair all down one side of his body.
More rain forecast for tomorrow. A lot more, apparently. Everything has that horrible soggy, damp feel, even the sheets. Horrible weather.
4 comments:
hahahaha
I love the name.
What is it?
I discovered yr blog when Caroline made you famous now read it everyday. feel like I know you feel guity about not sending a wedding pressie but who is Keith??
Poor Keith. Well, the sun is kinda out today...
Keith Richards is a 'found guinea pig'... if you type his name into our search bar you'll probably find the post about how we got him :)
MB- that sun was just to lure everyone out so the rain could dump all over us yet again!
Post a Comment