Julia seems to have found some left over workchoices propaganda. It seems she has some suggestions on what to do with it.
I love how she never raises her voice, doesn't scream and shout, it's just devastating blow after blow. Absolute magic.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i heart gillard, she is like a female paul keating
Yeah she's fab.
I was cleaning up my office a few weeks ago and found one of those Workchoices kits that Julia was waving around yesterday. I put the poster up on my filing cabinet and am using the mouse pad. My boss has helpfully cut the eyes out of all actors featured with a stanley knife.
Link not working?
Saw it in QT repeat last night. That woman is gold. Her pitch, cadence, lines etc. Fabulous stuff.
what's wrong with the link?
Yes, she's SO good. I'm a big fan. And this speech was a delight! As well as having a very serious point about the wicked waste of public money.
Post a Comment