I couldn't believe my eyes when I checked my email after arriving home from lunch with Gam- in my June 2007 post 'Belladonna's extras' was a comment from one Belladonna:
Well, I will be at Sexpo in Brisbane THIS year and I promise it will be the best Sexpo ever!! At least at my booth ;) Hope to see all you Brisbanians? there!!!
How exciting! Of course, I squealed and ran off to tell Gam, after checking that it was the *real* Belladonna and not someone having me on... we are *so* taking along all the DVDs we have of her to get them autographed!
So, Brisbane people, get thee to Sexpo- for once we have one of the greatest pornstars of all time gracing our little city.
Fan-bloody-tastic.
And Belladonna commented on our blog... I feel so special :)
Update: Wrong info! Here's the latest from her blog...
Just to start off with... I am NOT in Australia. Yet. This is an old blog that I never put up from when I was there back in November 2007. I will be in Australia for Sexpo in Brisbane on Feb 28th 2008!
And oh dear... Also from her latest blog post I learned that when she was in Melbourne she posed for the Picture, Australia's crappiest wank-mag :( I suppose being a foreigner she didn't know any better! Still, she's awesome and she'll be at Sexpo in Brisbane on February 28! Don't miss it!

2 comments:
Cool. Wasn't planning on going this year but I may drag TPoD along after all...
I wasn't too keen either until I heard this news... having been to 3 or 4 I definitely got the impression that once you'd seen one you'd seen them all... but Belladonna alone is worth going for!
Post a Comment