Saturday, February 23, 2008

Fun with Google analytics

Not sure if they're Australian, or if they're even housewives.
But they're definitely naked!


Here are some of the more interesting Google searches that have led to this blog:



bleach hentai (I know what hentai is, but bleach hentai? Can anyone enlighten me?)

Mick Jagger gender (Did someone really not know?)

are queenslanders bogans? (Yes, yes they are. For the most part)

bridal dresses for big boobs (you've come to the right place!) - gam

john howard/ fall/ disgrace/ loser (I just liked this one)

quitting dairy cold turkey (Not possible! Dairy is too good to quit)

nude sarah bingle (Hehe I liked this one too. I Googled to see if there is a real Sarah Bingle who may have posed nude, but our blog came up as the No. 1 result, so I guess not)

caroline overington (Under the % New Visits column is 21.95%. We know it's you, Caroline!)

gentlemans quarterly lara bingle photos (I'm just impressed that one person bothered to type all that out instead of just searching for 'lara bingle nude' like everyone else. I'm picturing someone wearing a monocle, who has a butler)

australian naked housewives (the person only spent 21 seconds at the blog- guess they didn't find any naked housewives!)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

All good quality searches.

I'm particularly enamoured of Gam's commentary...

Gam said...

hehehehe, it's true!

Sarah said...

I heartily regret giving him admin privileges!

Patrick said...

Bleach is a really popular anime series (I've never watched, so can't speculate to the quality), but it's definitely PG rated, so I'm guessing wishful thinking on the behalf of an anime nerd.

Mikey_Capital said...

Those ladies don't look very hygienic with their pubes at working surface level.

Anonymous said...

Hey there is a Sarah Bingle who I'm sure gets naked to have a bath etc ...
Google Hoopla! the Palmerston Nth NZ underground band