"May god have mercy on you vile creatures."- 'Louise', 03/10/2008
Friday, April 13, 2007
Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Comission Mandated Post
In the interests of equality and fairness and so we don't get accused of only posting 'male gratifying' porn *ahem Sarah*. Here's some man porn for our readers who might be interested in that sort of thing.
I'd just like to point out that the previous post wasn't about male gratification, thanks very much... if you want to 'gratify' yourself to the photos it's entirely up to you :P
But I am a big fan of Robert Mapplethorpe's work :D
2 comments:
I'd just like to point out that the previous post wasn't about male gratification, thanks very much... if you want to 'gratify' yourself to the photos it's entirely up to you :P
But I am a big fan of Robert Mapplethorpe's work :D
Jeesus... Man what a nice piece of... photgraphy... I don't think I will be able to sleep for a YEAR.. The talent just shocked me! =)
Post a Comment